I have been registered with Ofsted since October 2014 to operate as a childminder in my own home.
The registers that I am listed on are:
- Early Years Register
- Compulsory Childcare Register
- Voluntary Childcare Register
I have so far had two inspections (Regular visits by Ofsted in 2016 & 2019) and on both occasions I have been awarded "Good Provider".
I keep a hard copy of my reports which are viewable by anyone visiting my premises. You can also view the same documents on the Ofsted website but you will need my URN reference which I will happily provide you with on request.
Ofsted Ratings Explained
- Grade 1: Outstanding. ...
- Grade 2: Good. ...
- Grade 3: Requires Improvement. ...
- Grade 4: Inadequate - An inadequate setting has significant weaknesses and is failing to prepare its children effectively for the next stages of their lives.